You are used to seeing Isaac’s red vans parked in your driveway or the driveways of your neighbors, but did you know that about half of Isaac’s business is actually supporting the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration needs of commercial establishments? These are the stand-alone businesses, apartment buildings, restaurants, and warehouses you work in and drive by every day.
“Isaac offers expert climate-conditioning services – from new installation to maintenance and service of heating and A/C systems, to building automation and entire HVACR system design,” said Wes Marchand, VP of Commercial Installation. “We can support new construction, building renovations, and replacement systems for commercial businesses and budgets – small and large – across New York State and beyond.”
Isaac can take the lead role as the design-build HVAC contractor, with a fully integrated installation team lead by our professionally licensed engineers, and guide every aspect of the project.
Or Isaac can manage select aspects of any project as a mechanical contractor – equipment erection, sheet metal services, piping, light electrical, duct work, and more.
With Isaac as the lead and in control of every aspect of the HVAC project, businesses can be certain that the budget and timeline commitments made in the pre-construction planning, design and specification phases, are met and often exceeded.
Why Isaac for Commercial Projects?
Our depth of installation experience matches the depth of expertise of our more than 50 field staff:
- Cooling Towers
- Dust-collection Work
- HVAC and Process Piping
- HVAC Automated Controls
- Industrial Ventilation
- Kitchen Exhaust and Hoods
- Make-Up Air and Heat Recovery
- Rooftop Units
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
Isaac has experience providing HVACR installation and service across diverse industries, including:
- Private Businesses
- Medical Office Buildings– Primary Care, Dialysis, Urgent Care and Surgery Centers
- Higher Education
- Hotels and Conference Centers
- Chain and Local Restaurants
- Multi-Family and Senior Housing
- Manufacturing/Industrial Plants
- Financial Institutions
- Churches and Synagogues
- Server/Computer/Control Centers
Featured Project: The Alliance Building, Rochester, New York
- 15-story, high-rise, mixed-use building in downtown Rochester
- Opened in 1926 – 167,000 square feet
- Isaac installed a water-sourced, heat-pump-based HVAC system to support heating and cooling needs of the building
- Piped 300 feet of high-pressure steam into basement from the Rochester District Heating Cooperative
- Installation of an Energy Recovery System – more efficient operation of the system
VP of Commercial Installation