Winter’s coming – and no one wants to be stranded in the cold. Now’s the time to let the experts at Isaac ensure your furnace is fully prepared with furnace preparation for fall.
- Turn your furnace on before you actually need it. Most breakdowns happen on the first startup. This will ensure you catch any issues before the cold weather hits.
- Get a furnace Precision Tune-Up and Safety Inspection (PTSI). This is more than a cleaning. We run 26 different checks to identify any potential failures before they become problems.
- Change your air filter. Don’t make your furnace work harder than it has to. A clean filter will help your equipment run more efficiently. Our highly skilled team is committed to keeping your home comfortable all winter long with a fall furnace cleaning or a new furnace upgrade.
Considering a new furnace purchase?
Here are some benefits to keep in mind:
- New furnaces are more efficient – saving you energy
- Isaac is now offering promotional pricing on new furnace installations
- The NYSERDA rebates include a free home energy and safety evaluation, which we use to educate homeowners on all areas that can help make your house safer and more efficient*
- When Isaac installs your new furnace, you’re getting a high-quality installation experience. Our project managers work with you from start to finish, making sure you’re completely satisfied. Our NATE-certified technicians will handle the installation, and a member of our Quality Assurance team will personally inspect the job once it’s finished.
- An Isaac project manager would be happy to discuss the options to keep your home ready for whatever winter brings.
By Andrew Torres
Residential Sales Manager