Don’t wait for your equipment to fail, which can disrupt your business and cost you much more than a service call. With Isaac’s planned maintenance programs, we’ll inventory your equipment, create the ideal coverage plan, and deliver regular reports on the operation of your HVAC systems.
All maintenance is performed by our highly-trained, NATE-certified technicians and done in accordance with the ANSI/ASHRAE/ACCA Std. 180.
When your equipment is maintained regularly, it:
- Runs up to 160 percent more efficiently
- Lasts longer; our techs can diagnose and treat problems early, which reduces the risk of further damage
- Enhances reliability, with continued operation and fewer breakdowns
- Reduces the risk of downtime
- Ensures healthier, cleaner air quality when we change your filters regularly
- Increases safety, with equipment that operates properly
When you have a planned maintenance agreement with Isaac, you’ll receive:
- Extended service hours – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday are considered regular hours
- Top-quality materials, including MERV 7 or greater pleated filters, high-quality belts, and the most environmentally-responsible chemicals and lubricants
- Efficiency upgrade reporting at every visit with the performance status of your products and systems
- Immediate electronic invoices for easy processing
- Discounted material pricing
- Preferential service labor rates
Custom coverage plans
We’ll develop your planned maintenance coverage based on your business needs, your building layout, and your equipment. Our plans typically include these systems:
- Cooling towers
- Refrigeration racks
- And more
We have few limitations because our technicians are trained on all major manufacturers’ equipment. The plans cover existing equipment as well as new pieces.
Schedule a consultation
We’re happy to develop a complimentary proposal for your company. We begin by evaluating your equipment and creating a quote with a recommended schedule. In many cases, clients cover the cost of the plans with the efficiency gains alone!
Contact your local office to start the process.